Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thoughts Linger on and on .....

There she stood Bright, outshining the Sunlight.
The Sheepish Glances towards her made my heart go Light.

I wish I could touch her hair and speak to her about the love in the air.
But words would not even struggle into first gear, where emotions flew at top gear.

Thoughts about her occurred round the clock, like the waves that hit the rock.
But those lovely thoughts had never transformed into talk.

Well it all started when she gave me sweets on her Birthday,
From then on I longed to meet her everyday.

I had waited ages for this day; I hoped it would be my Red Letter Day.
Far in the distance I could see her gleefully receive a card,
It struck me like a lightening that I had been late and I was a discard.

So what if its St Valentines Day,
to me it was to be my first love's Doomsday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....
kaun hai woh ladki, raheti hai woh kahan :)

tc...

Venkatesh N said...

@dj Nahi yaar.
Its just a figment of my imagination.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.